Over the past few years, composite decking in Liverpool has grown in immense popularity. This material is highly preferred by the builders due to the features like simple and no-fuss options. Being a long the go-to material, wood is often being replaced by composite decking for use in the outdoor areas. Designed to offer lasting beauty, easy maintenance, and incredible durability, composite decking comes with the beauty of wood without the hassles related to constant upkeep.
Composite decking is mainly used in areas like:
- Hot tub decks
- Swimming pool decks
- Pretty planter boxes
- Beautiful pathways
- Feeders and birdhouses
- Siding and cladding
Here are five reasons why composite decking is so popular in Liverpool:
- Upkeep: Composite decking is comprised of a mix of cellulose fibre or waste wood and plastic. So, it needs occasional cleaning to get cleaned. This is quite similar to the non-wood railings offered in different types of materials like vinyl, composite, metal and glass. Apart from being easy and quick to clean, composite decking doesn’t need to be sealed, stained or painted.
- Safety first: Unlike other decking materials, composite decking is splinter-free and slip-resistant. Because of the innovative fittings of this material, no screws or nails are required to go through this deck. As a result, this material is entirely barefoot-friendly.
- Durability: Although traditional decking looks appealing, these can be weathered easily. The traditional deck can warp and fade as the result of blistering heat and harsh rain. On the contrary, composite decking needs little maintenance. Besides, this material also has a great resistance to won’t split and mould, rot or splinter. This is the reason why this material is perfectly suitable to different types of environmental impacts. And it lasts quite long. Apart from that, this material doesn’t disintegrate or crack from sun exposure due to the UV-stability. The durability of this material makes it comfortable and safe for families with pets and kids.
- Cost: The initial cost of installing wooden decking is less than the composite decking. But while it comes to the cost of on-going maintenance like sealing and cleaning after a few years, the wooden decking costs a lot. Additionally, composite decking also adds a great value to any property making it the ideal investment.
- Design: Because of the smooth surface, it is possible to create a modern and smart feel with composite decking in Liverpool without using screws or nails. This material is not just visually pleasing; this can perfectly match the look of exotic hardwood or conventional timber. Besides, composite decking is also available in different types of shades to suit different types of styles. Thus, this can perfectly complement the outdoor living space of any property.
It is undoubted that composite decking is the future of the home building. There is no other material that can match the convenience of this material of decking. But it is necessary to choose the best brand of the composite to get the desired results.